OverviewSliding Doors for high standard requirements for air-tightness and controlled bacterial contamination environments.
- Hygienic Sliding doors require less valuable space than hinged doors and when operated produce less air disturbance making them ideal for environments where hygiene is a priority.
- The pressure moulded smooth seamless construction is easy to clean, does not harbour bacteria and is unaffected by water, steam and most chemicals/cleaning agents.
- These are extremely strong and durable, yet light and easy to operate.
- The built-in colour is aesthetically pleasing and requires no maintenance.
- Unlike timber or steel doors they will not surface peel, warp, swell, rot or rust, even in the most arduous conditions. Our hygienic sliding doors can be manual or automatic.
- Research Laboratories
- Antibacterial Asepsi Solid Material Surface
- Transparent or lacquered Glass
- HPL Laminated
- Stainless Steel
- Painted Stainless Steel
- Ceramic Steel/Vitreous enamel
- Manual (Available)
- Automatic (Available)
- 1 and 2 Leaf Air-tight
- Fire, water, x-ray and chemical resistant options available