Standard and Non Standard Air Showers
Air Showers are enclosures specifically designed for removing surface particles from personnel or materials prior to entering a cleanroom work area.
Air shower system is an airborne pollutant barrier between the clean room and the staff’s cloakroom, preventing accidental contamination due to unnecessary or improper opening of the door. It removes surface fluff and particles on workers and their clothes. Different sizes are available. They are typically installed between the change room area and the clean room and are used for:-
- Electronics manufacturing areas
- Food processing areas.
- Food , Beverage and related manufacturing industries.
- Main body construction: heavy gauge steel plate with powder coating, and with stainless steel floor to minimize particle generation.
- Mechanical or electrical interlock: It helps in preventing the accidental opening of the pressure-sealed doors.
- An Emergency Stop push button: It will override the operating cycle to release the door locks immediately..
- Interior fluorescent lamp and flush windows: for best visibility and safety.
- All units come standard with programmable microprocessor control, touch screen and timer with LED display.
- With Auto, Stop, Manual, Emergency Stop function keys.
- An optional timer can be used, which disables the interlock system 5 seconds after completing the air spray cleaning mode.